Arrangements for Speaking to a Nurse
Please note that your telephone request to speak to a nurse will be dealt with in the following manner:
- A team member will record your request and take the following details:
- Name, Date of Birth, Telephone Number and brief details of the reason for the request
- If the nurse is free you may be put through straight away
- If the nurse if running a surgery the team member will pass your details on to the nurse as soon as possible
- The nurse will endeavour to action the request at the end of each surgery
- If the nurse is not on the premises, or is not likely to be available, you may be referred to the other surgery.