IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR PRACTICE PATIENTS. ADVICE IS AS FOLLOWS
ANY PATIENT WITH ANY COVID 19 SYMPTOMS ARE NOT TO ATTEND THE PRACTICE, PLEASE SEE THE ADVICE BELOW ON WHAT TO DO- (CLICK LINK)
PATIENTS ARE ADVISED TO NOT ATTEND THE PRACTICE IF THEY ARE AGED 60 OR OVER AND ANY PATIENTS WITH 1 OR MORE UNDERLYING CHRONIC DISEASES ARE ALSO ADVICED TO NOT ATTEND THE PRACTICE FOR THEIR OWN SAFETY. THE PRACTICE WILL UPDATE THIS ADVICE AS SOON AS FURTHER NATIONAL IS SENT TO US.
If you've been:
• to Hubei province in China in the last 14 days
• to Iran, areas of northern Italy in lockdown or "special care zone" areas in South Korea since 19 February
• to other parts of mainland China or South Korea, Thailand, Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia or Macau in the last 14 days and have a cough, high temperature or shortness of breath
• to other parts of northern Italy (anywhere north of Pisa, Florence and Rimini), Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos or Myanmar since 19 February and have a cough, high temperature or shortness of breath
• in close contact with someone with confirmed coronavirus
You should hang up and call 111.
Do not go to a GP surgery, community pharmacy or hospital. Call NHS 111, stay indoors and avoid close contact with other people.
Further information is available on nhs.uk.